Identity Document Scanning
Do instant OCR on all the Government issued I.D cards using Pixuate’s Technology
IntroductionOrganizations need to automate the identity verification process using various Government issued structured formats such as Passport, Aadhaar Cards, Driving Licenses etc. These documents are received in the form of emails, fax, PDF and are being manually processed by the backend team. Pixuate is offering an Identity Document Scanning Solution which uses deep neural networks to process structured formats (emails / fax/ pdf, html, excel etc.,) into formats (xml,csv,xls,json) which can be directly read by existing ERP systems. Pixuate®’s Identity Document Scanning processes and delivers critical data accurately and on time. With our solutions one can make identity verification processing completely paperless and people independent. Organizations can process ID documents received in any format and structure using Pixuate® solution.
Key Features Of Identity Document Scanning
- Supports multiple formats – JPEG, Excel, PDF
- Reads from standardized formats of Aadhaar, Passport, Driving License etc.
- Very high accuracy
- Trained with state of the art Deep Neural Networks
- Supports multiple languages
- Integrates easily with existing ERPs
- User friendly Pixuate GUI to capture & recognize
Structured Form Document ProcessingAs the name suggests, these are the types of documents such as government issued passports, Aadhaar and have a consistent structure, with every data field located in a fixed place. Consequently, structured forms are the easiest to process with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) engines, and generate excellent accuracy rates for data capture. Pixuate® can assist organizations in the design of standardized, structured paper and web-based forms to improve the accuracy and efficiency of data capture—a business process improvement that delivers significant cost savings.
How it works?The process of Pixuate® Identity Document Scanning
- Clients from across the world send scanned government issued ID documents via email or fax.
- For those government IDs which are received in standard formats, the API processes it directly and saves the result in a .csv file.
- Only 4 different formats are allowed namely .pdf, .jpg, .txt and .xls
- Pixuate performs OCR on the documents and the users can ‘Verify Results’ and correct manually if any change is necessary. The users can edit or even delete the invoices in the ‘Order Status’ section. The rest are added to the queue for further processing.
- The ‘Buckets’ section contains the list of documents, format, size and the corresponding name value pairs.
- The final report can be downloaded in a .csv file.
Advantages of Pixuate Identity Document Scanning
- Ability to process structured documents
- Multiple formats such as .jpg, .pdf, .txt, .xls .
- Keeps good track of number of documents processed and the there results
- Options to edit the results and make necessary changes
- Fast, automated data capture
- Lower processing costs
- Very high data-capture accuracy
- Completely paperless
- No manual efforts
- Pixuate’s Identity Document Scanning provides an instant solution to verify using Government issued ID cards.
- Multiple formats and options to edit after scan
- Completely paperless & manual work is totally eliminated